The Strand Fitness Group have opportunities available for qualified , motivated and experienced CrossFit coaches who can deliver high quality CrossFit group sessions in a busy Affiliate environment. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and passionate individual to make a difference as a CrossFit coach in a fast growing and dynamic gym.
- Lead and supervise group CrossFit sessions with energy, passion and in line with our company quality standards and protocols.
- Coaching clients of varied skill levels and working with our member’s individual needs, particular those who have injuries or mobility issues.
- Provide tailored feedback and cues to clients for improved performance and to minimise injury
- Contribute in the design and implementation of a full scale CrossFit program, under the direction of the CrossFit manager
- Drive high quality service and maximise the client experience of our members by being results driven and helping them reach their goals
- Work alongside the team to ensure all activities are aligned with company goals, operational initiatives and company values.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year of experience coaching CrossFit in an Affiliate environment
- First Aid Certificate, current CPR
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness or equivalent
- The ability to demonstrate all CrossFit movements to a high standard
- Strong customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about inspiring people to achieve their goals
- Reliable, honest with exceptional work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Local and available
Additional qualifications (highly regarded);
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer Certificate (CrossFit Level 3 is ideal),
- CrossFit Kids,
- One or more CrossFit Specialty Certificates.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this position, we want to hear from you.
Apply now! Please email both cover letter and resume together. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted