Due to our recent expansion, we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative for our Health Clubs.
Customer Service Representative – Strand Fitness Group
We’d love to hear from highly motivated, ambitious and passionate people to join us as at Strand Fitness.
The key responsibilities for this include (but are not limited to):
- Handling emails, phone conversations and web chat interactions professionally, in line with our standards
- Providing administrative support on all customer service matters
- Accurately recording and maintaining information in our customer relationship systems
- Reporting about all activities to your Club Manager
- Producing creative content on our social media platforms
- Flexible working hours, early morning, late nights and weekend shifts may be required
The successful applicant should possess the following skills, knowledge & attributes:
- A passion for exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in customer service and/or administration role
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Great attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office)
- Experience in working with customer relationship systems
- Ability to grow into a new role quickly
- An ambitious and motivated can-do attitude
- Industry knowledge (advantageous)
- Ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team and individually
- Hold or be able to obtain current First Aid & CPR Certification
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
If you are a friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic personality with a reliable work ethic and a passion for health and fitness, apply now!
Please send your application to [email protected], email both resume and cover letter and explain your previous work experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role!
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.