Due to our recent expansion we are recruiting at our Health Clubs.
The Strand Fitness Group are on the lookout for energetic, suitably qualified, motivated Group Fitness Instructors. As the biggest Health Club in Townsville, we’re big on everything – motivation, members, fitness and community. By joining our team, it’s not just a job, it’s a family.
Skills & Attributes:
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service and well developed communication skills
- Cert III in Fitness, Fitness Leaders Course, Exercise to Music Module or Group Exercise Leader Les Mills (GEL).
- Current fitness registration with Fitness Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Relevant Program Certification
- Working with Children’s Check
- Driven to success with friendly can do attitude
- Availability to work evenings and weekends is essential
Group Fitness Classes we are looking for Instructors For!
- Spin / Cycle
- XFF – Extreme Functional Fitness
- Pilates Reformer
While experience isn’t everything, our newest team members would possess the following character traits:
- Team player and ready to fully integrate as part of the Strand Fitness family
- Huge personality and passionate about sharing the love of fitness
- Compassion and empathy towards members
- Keen to learn new skills and grow your career
There are always opportunities to grow and expand with The Strand Fitness Group and we can’t wait to hear from you.
To apply: Send your application to Manager via Apply Now!
Please send your application to [email protected], email resume and cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role together. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.