Due to our recent expansion we are recruiting a Marketing Coordinator for our Health Clubs.
Marketing Coordinator – Strand Fitness Group
The Strand Fitness Group is a well-established locally owned and operated company based in Townsville QLD, focused on providing world class health, fitness and wellbeing services to our community.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate the execution of marketing campaigns and activities including digital media – social media marketing and email campaigns.
- Drive brand awareness via social media channels.
- Support and initiate the design and creation of printed brochures, posters, flyers, banners and billboards
- Own the updating and maintenance of the company web sites content, appearance and interactivity.
- Copywriting – draft prospect and customer emails, landing pages, video scripts, social media posts, presentations, proposals, brochures and blogs.
- Sales enablement – work alongside the sales team, developing and maintaining integrated marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads and help support communications with prospects in the sales cycle.
- Assist and help coordinate a broad range of projects, promotional campaigns and events.
- Collect and analyse marketing data and provide recommendations to improve our marketing strategies.
- Required to partake in sales & customer service when needed.
We want to hear from you, if you:
- Have started a career in marketing or have recently graduated in marketing.
- Describe yourself as both smart and great with people.
- Have an analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Love creative problem-solving using whatever tools you have at your disposal.
- Have a strong work ethic, solid time-management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Have an understanding of digital marketing and see this as an area you’d like to pursue professionally.
- Hands-on experience in one or more digital marketing channels is strongly preferred (Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Display Advertising, CRM’s and/or Marketing Automation).
- Friendly, approachable and great with people.
Your application will be highly regarded if you have the following:
- Proven experience in digital and social media marketing principles.
- Solid working knowledge of Canva Pro.
- Hands on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Graphic Design and Illustrator experience highly regarded.
- Solid knowledge of website design, SEO and marketing analytic tools.
- Ability to develop meaningful marketing reports and detailed analysis.
- Knowledge of digital application of photography and videography is desirable.
- Have completed or prepared to complete, Google Digital Garage and Facebook Blueprint.
What’s on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join an Australian owned company undergoing an exciting growth stage.
- Supportive and friendly team environment.
- An opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- Opportunities to grow and develop within a fast paced, sustainably focused and progressive company.
- Potential to earn KPI based bonuses
Please send your application to [email protected], email resume and cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role together. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.