Are you a natural born leader? Strand Fitness is on the hunt for a passionate and highly motivated Team Leaders that can use their passion for health and fitness to promote the growth and culture of the health, fitness and wellness industry here in Townsville.
Health & Fitness Team Leaders
You will join a vibrant and collaborative team where no two days will be the same. You’ll be a motivating and inspiring leader who will drive your club to succeed. This varied role will see you be a nurturing leader who motivates their team and encourages their development and growth. You will lead by example with your exceptional customer service and proactive sales approach in generating membership growth and retention. You will be integral in shaping the club culture into a place where your staff love to work and your members love to work out.
You will live & breathe the Strand Fitness Group Core Values;
- Create a world class experience
- All interactions met with enthusiasm & passion
- Be WOW! / exceed expectations
And believe in our mission;
To deliver world class service to every customer – new, existing – young and old.
- Coordinate the distribution of sales budgets and both Club and individual KPI’s
- Weekly meetings engaging with Team members
- Meet your own sales target to contribute to the clubs overall monthly and annual targets
- Overall responsibility to ensure an immaculate well maintained facility; ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Engage & liaise with the Group Fitness Team
- Help maintain our Group Fitness/Group Training timetable
- Actively promote memberships, all services and products offered by the Strand Fitness Group
- Have exceptional knowledge of all promotions and services offered by the Strand Fitness Group and communicate with Team of such promotions and services
- Actively work with all social media platforms, applications and websites provided by the Company
- Leadership experience managing a sales team with 5+ direct/indirect reports in a high volume and fast-paced environment. Ideally within the fitness industry
- An exceptionally high level of customer service, including general customer service, enquiries and regular interaction with members, meeting and greeting members and visitors/prospects to our Club.
- Experience in motivating & monitoring Team members to achieve set budgets & targets
- Have the ability to think clearly in stressful situations and maintain a sound and professional head when dealing with incidents & emergencies e.g. accidents, emergencies or theft.
- Must display a desire to learn and improve at every opportunity and show a high level of mutual cooperation, fostering a positive teamwork
- A passion for fitness and sales
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm for the Strand Fitness Group, its members and fellow staff
- Must be patient, a courteous listener, willing to spend time and show a genuine interest in people
- Be able to assume a natural empathy with Members
- Experienced in cash handling procedures
- Must display a desire to learn and improve at every opportunity
- High level of mutual cooperation, fostering a positive teamwork
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- The ability to think clearly in stressful situations
- In-depth understanding of exercise principles
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Exceptional attention to detail
What we’ll offer you in return:
A passionate, energetic, and supportive culture where you will feel part of the family from day one
Ongoing training and support to develop your people leadership and sales skills.
A full VIP membership
A competitive Salary
About Strand Fitness
Strand Fitness was built on the foundation of helping people reach their goals and to become the best person that they can be. Everything that we do is designed to help people reach their goals and get the results they desire in a comfortable, fun and motivating atmosphere. Strand Fitness is filled with people who are making the change to living a better life.
So if you consider yourself to be a Team player, if closing a sale excites you and if you are ready to immerse yourself in a fantastic career opportunity in an awesome Health Club in the sunshine state, reach out to us today! If helping and changing peoples’ lives for the better, is something that you’re genuinely passionate about, and you are a real go getter with an inspiring and motivational persona, then WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please send your application to [email protected], email resume and cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role together. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.